Rolex Sea-Dweller 43 Oyster, 43 mm, Oystersteel and yellow gold M126603-0001
- Model case
- Oyster, 43 mm, Oystersteel and yellow gold
- Unidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated, scratch-resistant Cerachrom insert in ceramic, numerals and graduations coated in gold
- Water resistance
- Waterproof to 1,220 metres / 4,000 feet, helium escape valve
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- 3235, Manufacture Rolex
- Power reserve
- Approximately 70 hours
- Oyster, flat three-piece links
- Intense black
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
Ceramic Bezel and Luminescent Display
All Rolex watches are assembled by hand with the utmost care to ensure exceptional quality. Such high standards naturally restrict Rolex production capacity and, at times, the demand for Rolex watches outpaces this capacity.
Therefore, the availability of certain models may be limited. New Rolex watches are exclusively sold by Official Rolex Retailers, who receive regular deliveries and independently manage the allocation and sales of watches to customers.
Bucherer is proud to be part of the worldwide network of Official Rolex Retailers and can provide information on the availability of Rolex watches.
Symbols of the long shared history between Rolex and deep-sea explorers, the Sea-Dweller, Rolex Deepsea and Deepsea Challenge models are ultra-resistant professional divers’ watches. The Sea-Dweller, launched in 1967, is waterproof to a depth of 1,220 metres (4,000 feet) – 610 metres (2,000 feet) originally. The Rolex Deepsea, unveiled in 2008, withstand the pressure at a depth of 3900 metres (12,800 feet), and the Deepsea Challenge, presented in 2022, can reach a depth of 11,000 metres (36,090 feet).
Please specify your preferred mode of contact and we will respond as quickly as possible.